Introduction to Microsoft Excel
This course is designed to give users a good introduction to the basic concepts of Microsoft Excel. It explores the structure of the Excel workbook and demonstrates basic techniques required for working with spreadsheets.
Excep is a software program that allows users to enter and manipulate data. Just follow the step-by-step instructions in this techtorial to learn how to use some of the basic Excel tools.
This techtorial will help you teach students to
- Open a new Excel spreadsheet
- Learning about different components/tabs on spreadsheets
- Entering data
- Changing cell sizes
- Sorting data
- Formatting borders
- Saving and printing data
- Entering and formatting data, numbers, and tables
- Calculating totals and summaries using formulas
- Top 10 formulae for aspiring analysts
You must be enrolled to this course before you can provide a review.
- Instructor list