Fundamentals of Python Programming
This course teaches students of the fundamental concepts of the Python programming language.
Students will be walked through fundamental concepts such as functions, data types,strings, and variables.
- Introduction to Python
- Developing programs with IDEs
- Working with data types and variables
- Coding control statements
- Defining functions in Python
- Working with strings
- Working with lists and tuples
- Working with dictionaries
- Working with file I/O
- Defining and using classes, inheritance, and exceptions
- Using Python to interact with databases
- Building GUI programs with Python
You must be enrolled to this course before you can provide a review.
- Instructor list